Subject: PPDA Annual Dinner announcement
From: Elizabeth Buescher <[email-masked]>
To: Elizabeth Buescher <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 12:20:49 -0400

Hello all,

The PPDA will be hosting its 5th Annual Postdoctoral Association Annual
dinner.  We cordially invite you, family, friends, co-workers, etc to
attend. We are pleased to announce that Dr. Gerhard Klimeck, Professor of
Electrical and Computer Engineering and Reilly Director of the Center for
Predictive Materials and Devices   (c-PRIMED) and Network for Computational
Nanotechnology (NCN) will be our invited speaker. Details are as follows:

Thursday, June 5th, 2014
Purdue Memorial Union (PMU), West Faculty Lounge
5:30 pm:        Cash Bar/Reception
6:00 pm:        Welcome & Remarks
6:15 pm:        Pasta Bella Noce Dinner Buffet
6:45 pm:        Gerhard Klimeck (http://nanohub.org;
https://engineering.purdue.edu/gekcogrp/)
Topic: TBD 
7:15 pm:        Dessert Buffet (Tiramisu, Fresh Fruit Salad with Sabayon,
and Coffee) out following speaker

Price: $17/person, $8.50/children 3-12 (Children under 3 are free)
Payment: Checks (made payable to Purdue University) are preferred; Cash also
accepted. Mail or hand deliver payments to Sharyl Neibert (Office of
Research Administration, Hovde Hall, Room 334 by Thursday, May 29th. Please
indicate the name of attendees and "PPDA Dinner."

Please join us! If you have questions, please email us at [email-masked].

Kind regards,
Elizabeth
 
-- 
Elizabeth Buescher
NIFA Postdoctoral Associate
Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
Purdue University
(765) 494-9042