Subject: PPDA January Seminar: Money management
From: Elizabeth Buescher <[email-masked]>
To: PPDA all <[email-masked]>
Cc: Che postdoc <[email-masked]>, Hort postdocs <[email-masked]>, entm postdocs <[email-masked]>, ENE postdoc <[email-masked]>, MSE postdoc <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 11:14:18 -0500

Hello Postdocs,

This is a friendly reminder about the PPDA sponsored Seminar series. Our
first seminar will be:

Speaker: Bob Falk from Purdue Employee Federal Credit Union (PEFCU)
Time: 4:30-5:30pm Wednesday, 30th Jan 2013
Location: Beering Hall (BRNG), room 1245
Refreshments will be provided

The speaker emphasized this will be an educational event rather than a
"sales pitch" and he will cover mainly the following topics but is open to
answer any other financial questions:
1) Options available for retirement(or pension system) for Americans and
International citizens
2) Investment: what is the best way to handle savings?

Please join us! Also, feel free to make seminar suggestions to the PPDA. We
are open to hosting any kind of seminar.

Best,
Elizabeth