Subject: Social tomorrow (Wed) at Chumley's 9pm
From: Kris Villez <[email-masked]>
To: "Officers, PPDA" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 23:06:21 -0400

Dear postdocs,

We have our monthly social tomorrow (Wednesday) at 9pm at Chumley's. 
Feel free to join for food and/or drinks.

Thanks,
Kris

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kris Villez, PhD
  Postdoctoral Research Associate

  Purdue University
  School of Chemical Engineering,
  Laboratory of Intelligent Process Systems (LIPS)
  West Lafayette, IN, USA

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
on the web:
  LIPS		http://lips.ecn.purdue.edu/~lips/
  PPDA 		http://www.purdue.edu/research/ppda/
  personal	http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~kvillez/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------