Subject: Reminder: Free MathWorks Seminar TODAY 4-6PM; PHYS 331
From: Elizabeth Buescher <[email-masked]>
To: Elizabeth Buescher <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 12:33:41 -0400

You are invited to join us for a free technical MATLAB seminar next Monday
(10/28) from 4-6pm at Room 331 in the Physics Building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Acquiring and Analyzing Data with MATLAB Seminar at Purdue University

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Presenter: Isaac Noh, MathWorks Application Engineer

Monday, October 28:  4:00  6:00pm in PHYS 331 (light refreshments will be
available)

Acquiring and Analyzing Data with MATLAB Seminar

MATLAB and its toolboxes provide powerful tools for data analysis.  Please
join us to learn how MATLAB can help you get the most out of your signal
generators, data acquisition boards, oscilloscopes and other data collection
and signal analysis equipment. This tech session will cover techniques to
acquire and analyze data, build stand-alone test applications, generate
reports, and automate measurements.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please forward this invitation to any colleagues who may be interested in
this event.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you can join us. Please contact me with any questions at 508-647-7093
or [email-masked].

Sincerely,

Heather Wellman

Sr. Account Manager

MathWorks

-- 
Elizabeth Buescher
NIFA Postdoctoral Associate
Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
Purdue University
(765) 494-9042