Subject: PPDA Annual Dinner/Coffee Hour/May Social Event
From: Elizabeth Buescher <[email-masked]>
To: PPDA all <[email-masked]>
Cc: ENE postdoc <[email-masked]>, Hort postdocs <[email-masked]>, Che postdoc <[email-masked]>, entm postdocs <[email-masked]>, MSE postdoc <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 16:43:57 -0400

Hi all,

Apologies for the many emails but I'm going to keep (gently) pushing for
more reservations this week and next. We have created a doodle
(http://www.doodle.com/ir5ehhafe6mxrdcw) for anyone who is interested, not
sure, needs a personal reminder, etc so we have an idea of how many people
will attend (first and last names, please). Please invite your advisor to
also attend. 

Want to give your money to a PPDA officer? Here are the names/locations of
the Officers. Bring your money directly to us and we can do the rest!

Elizabeth Buescher  WSLR (Whistler) B035
Nicola Carraro           LILY (Lilly) G433
Eva Leenknegt          MATH (Mathematics) 640
Orkan Kurtulus          HERL (Herrick Lab) 77E (by appointment-
[email-masked])

-OR- bring it to Coffee hour on Friday, May 3rd in PMU Rm 256. -OR- bring it
our May social event, Wednesday, May 8th at Chumley's 7PM (122 N 3rd St,
Lafayette). Orkan will be sending more information for the Social in the
coming days. 

Please join us for our upcoming events!

Kind regards, 
Elizabeth

-- 
Elizabeth Buescher
NIFA Postdoctoral Associate
Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
Purdue University
(765) 494-9042