Subject: PPDA pizza/movie night- July 31st
From: Elizabeth Buescher <[email-masked]>
To: PPDA all <[email-masked]>
Cc: ENE postdoc <[email-masked]>, Hort postdocs <[email-masked]>, MSE postdoc <[email-masked]>, entm postdocs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 14:35:16 -0400

Hi all,

Are you interested in being a PPDA officer? Want to hear a BRIEF (<10 min)
description of PPDA opportunities? (Officer time requirements are a few
hours a MONTH). Want to see the PPDA to continue to be driven by postdocs?
The PPDA is hosting a Pizza/Movie night July 31st to enjoy a social event
and BRIEFLY talk about what it takes to be a PPDA officer and keep this
organization going. Current officers and moving on and we are in need of
more people to lead.

Event details: 

July 31st, 2014
Beering Hall Rm B222
5:00 PM

We will show the PhD Comics movie (http://www.phdmovie.com) and provide
pizza. To make sure we have enough pizza, please RSVP to our doodle
(http://doodle.com/w4bqnxtx6598tqaz).

Hope to see you there!
Elizabeth

-- 
Elizabeth Buescher
NIFA Postdoctoral Associate
Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
Purdue University
(765) 494-9042