Subject: Apartment for Rent - January 2016
From: Kathlene Reeve <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 17:22:04 +0000

Hello everyone,

If you or anyone you know is looking to lease an apartment in the
Lafayette/West Lafayette area, there is a 2bed/2bath apartment in downtown
Lafayette for lease as of January 2016.

The apartment is in a great location and is a great place; new carpets,
washer/dryer in unit, open to pets.

If you or anyone you know is interested, please feel free to email me at (
[email-masked]) and I will get you in contact with the property
manager, Commercial Brokers Inc.

Here is a link with pictures:
https://tippecanoe.craigslist.org/apa/5320410633.html

Thanks so much and sorry for the mass email! Have a great holiday!

-- 
Kate Reeve

National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate (NDSEG) Fellow
PhD Candidate
School of Materials Engineering
Purdue University

Em: [email-masked], or, [email-masked]
Ph: +1 (816) 824-4851
Twitter: @KateNReeve