Subject: MSE GSA Meet & Greet w. Suveen Mathaudhu
From: Kathlene Reeve <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Suveen Mathaudhu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2016 16:26:12 +0000

All,

MSE GSA will be hosting an afternoon meet and greet with tomorrow's seminar
speaker, Suveen Mathaudhu, from *1:15PM to 2:15PM in ARMS 2326* (main
conference room). Graduate and undergraduate students are encouraged to
attend.

Dr. Mathaudhu is an assistant professor at UC Riverside where his group
studies process-properties-performance relationships in metallic and
composite materials (see attached seminar announcement). Dr. Mathaudhu is
also a well-known expert on the science of superheros! During this informal
discussion period, Dr. Mathaudhu will discuss his journey in material
science and his career up to this point. The time period will serve as a
relaxed question and answer forum for students to gather valuable face time
with our guest. We hope to see you there!

*What: Meet and Greet with Dr. Mathaudhu*
*When: 1:15 - 2:15 PM*
*Where: ARMS 2326*

*Light refreshments will be provided.*