Subject: Postdoc Challenge $5000 grant due February 2nd 5PM
From: Elizabeth Buescher <[email-masked]>
To: Elizabeth Buescher <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 14:58:06 -0500

Hi all,

This is a reminder that the first Postdoc Challenge $5000 grant is due
Monday, Feb 2nd by 5PM. The due date is 10 days away. The application can be
found here <https://redcap.uits.iu.edu/surveys/?s=4e8aozPpqa> . Attached is
the full information. Any questions can be directed to Dr. Thomas Sors
([email-masked]).

If you are interested in being a reviewer, please send your CV to Wendy
Field ([email-masked]). An information session will be held in during
February's coffee hour.

Kind regards,
Elizabeth
-- 
Elizabeth Buescher
NIFA Postdoctoral Associate
Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
Purdue University
(765) 494-9042