Subject: Reminder: Postdoc Challenge $5000 proposal DUE February 2nd, 2015
From: Elizabeth Buescher <[email-masked]>
To: Elizabeth Buescher <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Field, Wendy L" <[email-masked]>, "Sors, Thomas G" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2015 14:45:04 -0500

Hi all,

The deadline is fast approaching for the seminal Postdoc grant opportunity:
the Postdoc Challenge. This one-time $5000 grant is due February 2nd by 5PM.
Any questions can be directed to Dr. Thomas Sors ([email-masked]) and all
details as well as the link to the application can be found in the attached
pdf and here <https://redcap.uits.iu.edu/surveys/?s=4e8aozPpqa> .

Best of luck!

Kind regards,
Elizabeth
-- 
Elizabeth Buescher
NIFA Postdoctoral Associate
Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
Purdue University
(765) 494-9042