Subject: Post Doc Social 4/11/12
From: "Stacey, Lisa A" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 13:15:53 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 12:07 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Auto-discard notification

The attached message has been automatically discarded.

Subject: Social Wednesday April 11th (Tomorrow) at Nine Irish Brothers
From: Kris Villez <[email-masked]>
To: "Officers, PPDA" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <ncn-postdoc
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 12:06:11 -0400

Dear Purdue Postdocs,

This month's social is tomorrow at 9pm at Nine Irish Brothers. Feel free 
to join in for food and/or drinks.

Thanks,
Kris

------------------------------------------------
Event details:
     Date: Wed. Apr. 11
     Time: 9pm
     Location: Nine Irish Brothers
------------------------------------------------

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kris Villez, PhD
  Postdoctoral Research Associate

  Purdue University
  School of Chemical Engineering,
  Laboratory of Intelligent Process Systems (LIPS)
  West Lafayette, IN, USA

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
on the web:
  LIPS		http://lips.ecn.purdue.edu/~lips/
  PPDA 		http://www.purdue.edu/research/ppda/
  personal	http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~kvillez/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------