Subject: The People vs. Breast Cancer Benefit Concert THIS Friday (April 22nd)
From: Kathlene Reeve <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 18:58:36 +0000

All,

I am proud to announce upcoming event: *The People vs. Breast Cancer -
*a *benefit
concert* that is being held *THIS FRIDAY, April 22nd starting at 7PM at
Lafayette Theater <http://lafayettetheater.com/>* in downtown Lafayette.

The benefit will raise funds for the Community Cancer Network
<http://www.communitycancernetwork.org>, a non-profit organization
supporting those battling cancer in the Lafayette community. The benefit,
featuring live music, free food, and a silent auction, is being held in
memory of Shiva Haghighi, a Purdue University Civil Engineering alum who
lost her three-year battle to breast cancer in early 2014 at the age of 28.

The Tratio Experience, Lafayette's premier cover band, consisting of Purdue
graduate students including: Michael Heiden (MSE), Steven Lee (BME alum),
Kate Reeve (MSE), Sam Reeve (MSE), and Bobby Vaziri (IE), will be
headlining the night, and we hope all of you and your friends will be able
to make it out!

Please see the attached flyer or The People vs. Breast Cancer website
<http://www.thepeoplevsbreastcancer.org/> for more information about the
event.

Early ticket sales are $10 for student and $25 for general public. The
tickets can be purchased online at Lafayette Theater
<http://lafayettetheater.com/event/the-people-vs-breast-cancer/>, or in
person at Lafayette Theater, Digby's Pub & Patio, Pete's Diner, or the
Purdue Graduate Student Center. All proceeds go to benefit the Community
Cancer Network.

We hope you are all able to come out and join us for a fun night in support
of this great cause! See you then!

-- 
Kate Reeve

National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate (NDSEG) Fellow
PhD Candidate
School of Materials Engineering
Purdue University

Em: [email-masked], or, [email-masked]
Ph: +1 (816) 824-4851
Twitter: @KateNReeve