Subject: PPDA February Social Event
From: Elizabeth Buescher <[email-masked]>
To: Elizabeth Buescher <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 14:57:16 -0500

Hello Postdocs,
 
We had a blast on our last social event. This time we are planning to go
Scotty's Brewing House (Wabash Landing 352 E. State St., West Lafayette) on
Thursday, February 26th, at 6:30pm. Please sign up for this event on
Facebook group page or on doodle poll (see link below) so we will know how
many people will show up and make sure to have enough table for everyone.

Doodle Poll: http://doodle.com/xnff3htkau28scsw
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fdoodle.com%2Fxnff3htkau28scsw&h=
cAQFbBmMr&enc=AZPmuoQ2RgGSpyCgVu4T_8fZuWWpfxEtc_szJG9O0lNbQ33R-OfvKePGQqTOq1
ugabM&s=1> 
PPDA Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/106553804317/
 
Please join us for dinner and have a nice evening with fellow postdocs.
Family members and friends are welcome join this event. If you are bringing
a friend or family member please indicate how many will join you just be
adding ³+1² next to your name like ³John Doe +2². Spread the word.

See you soon,
 
Orkan Kurtulus
 
Mechanical Engineer, PhD
Purdue University
School of Mechanical Engineering
Ray W. Herrick Labs.
 
_______________________________________________ Postdoc mailing list
[email-masked] https://lists.purdue.edu/mailman/listinfo/postdoc