Subject: FW: NextProf Science Workshop
From: Elizabeth Buescher <[email-masked]>
To: Elizabeth Buescher <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 10:10:45 -0500

Hi all,

Please see the attached flyer for a workshop opportunity at MSU for those
interested in academia careers.

Kind regards,
Elizabeth
-- 
Elizabeth Buescher
Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry
Purdue University
(765) 494-9042

Program Description: The University of Michigan will host NextProf Science,
May 10-13, 2016, to encourage talented scientists with a demonstrated
commitment to diversity to consider academia as a career. Targeted at
postdoctoral fellows and advanced doctoral students, the workshop is aimed
at helping participants develop strategies that will strengthen their
ability to pursue academic careers. Underrepresented minorities and women
are especially encouraged to apply. Travel, lodging, and meals will be
provided for those selected to participate. Deadline for submission of all
application materials is February 21, 2016. Learn more at:
sites.lsa.umich.edu/nextprof-science.