Subject: MATLAB Seminar: Wednesday Sept 25th
From: Elizabeth Buescher <[email-masked]>
To: PPDA all <[email-masked]>
Cc: ENE postdoc <[email-masked]>, Hort postdocs <[email-masked]>, MSE postdoc <[email-masked]>, entm postdocs <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 18:01:23 -0400

Please send this to any research group or department that may be interested:

Please join us at complimentary MATLAB and Simulink seminars for educators,
academic researchers and students at Purdue University:
Date:                                  Wednesday, September 25, 2013
Location:                                 Beering Hall (BRNG), Room 2222
Time:                                 4:00pm  6:00pm
 
>>Register <http://www.mathworks.com/seminars/Purdue2013>
Our event features a technical session presented by a MathWorks engineer:
4:00  6:00 p.m.: Parallel Computing with MATLAB
Learn how to solve computationally and data-intensive problems using
multicore processors, GPUs, and computer clusters.
 
To view complete session descriptions and register, visit:
www.mathworks.com/seminars/Purdue2013
<http://www.mathworks.com/seminars/Purdue2013>
I hope you can join us. Please contact me with any questions at 508-647-7093
or [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> .

Sincerely,

Heather Wellman

Sr. Account Manager

MathWorks