Subject: Fwd: PRISM seminar this week - Nov. 22nd, 2013
From: Donna Bystrom <[email-masked]>
To: faculty-list <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 09:48:56 -0500

*NNSA PRISM Seminar Series*

imap://[email-masked]:993/fetch%3EUID%3E/INBOX%3E39104?part=1.1.2&filename=image001.gif

*“*Effective sampling schemes for behavior discrimination in nonlinear 
ODE systems*”*

*Vu Dinh*

*Graduate Student
Department of Mathematics
Purdue University*

Date: Friday, November 22^nd , 2013

Time: 12:00 p.m.

Location: BRK 2001

Seminar flyer is attached.

Information can also be found on our website:
http://www.purdue.edu/discoverypark/prism/

Feel free to contact our office with any questions you may have.

/Refreshments will be served./