Subject: PPDA officers: Last Call!
From: Elizabeth Buescher <[email-masked]>
To: PPDA all <[email-masked]>
Cc: ENE postdoc <[email-masked]>, Hort postdocs <[email-masked]>, MSE postdoc <[email-masked]>, entm postdocs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 17:04:33 -0400

Hi all,

This is the last call for those interested in joining the PPDA or running
for a particular position. Please email [email-masked] by Friday, August
2nd at 5PM. 

Currently, there are two interested parties for the role of President. Next
week, we'll ask you all to please cast your vote for the person you would
like to be your President.

Kind regards,
Elizabeth

-- 
Elizabeth Buescher
NIFA Postdoctoral Associate
Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
Purdue University
(765) 494-9042