Subject: TMS Student-Organized Lead-Free Solder Webinar Series
From: Kathlene Reeve <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 20:13:44 +0000

All,

This August-September, TMS and the Electronics Packaging and Interconnect
Materials TMS committee will be holding a 4-part, graduate
student-organized webinar series on topics in Lead-Free Solder. We will be
hosting expert speakers in the field from around the world, and student
registration to attend all four webinars is only $30.

The webinar topics include:

   - Microelectronics Packaging and Design 101
   - Sn-Whiskers Formation in Lead-Free Solder
   - Intermetallic Formation in Lead-Free Solder
   - Bi-Containing Lead-Free Solders

If you are interested, please find the attached flyer for more information,
dates, and registration information. *The first webinar will be hosted NEXT
THURSDAY, Aug. 18th, at 9:00 AM EST.*

Registration can be completed at: www.tms.org/EPIMWebinars

We hope you will be able to attend! Please feel free to contact me if you
have any questions!

All the best,

-- 
Kate Reeve

National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate (NDSEG) Fellow
MSEGSA Professional Development Co-Chair
PhD Candidate
School of Materials Engineering
Purdue University

Em: [email-masked], or, [email-masked]
Ph: +1 (816) 824-4851
Twitter: @KateNReeve