Subject: PPDA Annual Dinner
From: Elizabeth Buescher <[email-masked]>
To: PPDA all <[email-masked]>
Cc: Hort postdocs <[email-masked]>, entm postdocs <[email-masked]>, ENE postdoc <[email-masked]>, MSE postdoc <[email-masked]>, Che postdoc <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 16:57:08 -0400

Hi all,

I'm happy to announce the PPDA annual dinner on May 16th (Thursday), 2013.
This is our biggest event for the year so please join us!

PMU West Faculty Lounge
5:30PM begins cash bar

Speakers: 
DR. SUSAN DAVENPORT SYPHER

VICE PROVOST OF FACULTY AFFAIRS AND DIRECTOR OF THE SUSAN BULKELEY BUTLER
CENTER FOR LEADERSHIP

DR. ECKHARD GROLL

PROFESSOR OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING AND DIRECTOR OF OFFICE OF PROFESSIONAL
PRACTICES

Please see the attached file for the full details. Tickets are $17/person;
$8.50/children; kids under 3 are free. Cash/Checks (made to Purdue
University) can be sent or delivered to Sharyl Neibert (Office of Research
Administration, Hovde Hall, Room 334) by Thursday, May 9. Please indicate
the name of attendees and ³PPDA Dinner.² Please don't hesitate to purchase
your ticket now. Family, friends, co-workers, etc are all welcome!

Kind regards,
Elizabeth
-- 
Elizabeth Buescher
NIFA Postdoctoral Associate
Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
Purdue University
(765) 494-9042