Subject: PPDA Call for Officers
From: Elizabeth Buescher <[email-masked]>
To: PPDA all <[email-masked]>
Cc: Hort postdocs <[email-masked]>, MSE postdoc <[email-masked]>, entm postdocs <[email-masked]>, ENE postdoc <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 12:01:42 -0400

Hello all,

I hope your summer is going well and stay tuned for future fall events. If
you have a seminar suggestion, please email [email-masked]. We're open to
all suggestions.

The current PPDA officers would like to invite anyone interested to join the
PPDA Council. We meet monthly for approximately 1 hour. It requires limited
time if we have plenty of officers to share the work. If you are interested
in a particular job (president, co-president/vice president, secretary) or
have any questions, please  email us at [email-masked]. We'll hold
elections if more than 1 person is interested in a particular role. Please
join us!

Kind regards,
Elizabeth

-- 
Elizabeth Buescher
NIFA Postdoctoral Associate
Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
Purdue University
(765) 494-9042