Subject: FW: REVISION Domestic water shutdown BRK
From: "Mark Voorhis" <[email-masked]>
To: "Alex Chesser" <[email-masked]>, "'Annie Cheever'" <[email-masked]>, "Casey Heaton" <[email-masked]>, "Dave Lubelski" <[email-masked]>, "'David Kaluf'" <[email-masked]>, "Dima Zemlianov" <[email-masked]>, "'Dmitri zakharov'" <[email-masked]>, "Hasan Sharifi" <[email-masked]>, "Ira Young" <[email-masked]>, "Jeff Grau" <[email-masked]>, "'Jennifer Monahan-Dian'" <[email-masked]>, "John Coy" <[email-masked]>, "John Weaver" <[email-masked]>, "'Kenny Schwar'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mark Voorhis'" <[email-masked]>, "Mary J.
Cc: "'Stull, Kurt V'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 12:03:30 -0400

All, 

Reminder tonight at midnight we will shut down all domestic hot and cold
water to the Birck building.  Birck plumber will be here all night during
the shutdown. 

What are the effects?

Shut down - Chemical eye wash stations for the entire building 
Effect - Clean room acid scrubber unit itself will be shut down but exhaust
fans will remain running.
Shut down - Hot water in labs
Shut down - Ultra pure water system (Tim Miller to shut down at midnight)

The goal is to complete all the work and not need a second shutdown.  If we
are close to completing all the work then we may extend the down time past
8:00 AM to prevent the second shutdown. 

Regards, 

Mark 
Regards, 

Mark 

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Voorhis [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 8:58 PM
Subject: FW: REVISION Domestic water shutdown BRK

All, 

Sorry for the first memo.  Date pushed back by one day. 

We are installing upgrades to the Birck UPW system that requires all
domestic water in the building to be shut down.  

Domestic water is used in all eye wash stations in the building.  We will
need to stop all chemical handling activities for the safety of personnel
during this scheduled down time.  I am sorry for any inconvenience. 

Regards, 

Mark  

-----Original Message-----
From: Graham, Lew L [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 4:37 PM
To: Subject: REVISION Domestic water shutdown BRK